- Online Store
Papershop is a brick-and-mortar shop located in Punavuori area in Helsinki. We have a carefully selected collection of beautiful paper goods and stationery from all over the world. Definitely a must for all the paper lovers!
Alongside our shop in Fredrikinkatu, we also have a small printing studio. Papershop printing studio is a digi print studio specialized in small printing projects such as wedding invitations and thank you cards. We also have a lovely selection of high-quality envelopes in many wonderful colors (and do address printing too). You can find the ready selection of order-made items online – easy to order and always personalized with customer’s own photos and texts. In addition, we do also offer custom graphic design services too.
Shop opening hours:
Shop open on Mon-Fri 10-18 and Sat 11-16.
For safe visits:
To make the shop visits safe for both customers and our staff, we kindly ask you to follow these instructions:
– We take only 5 customers at a time inside the shop. Please be prepared to wait for your turn outside.
– Wear a face mask when visiting the shop. Our staff members wear masks too.
– Take care of good hand hygiene. There is hand sanitizer available.
– Keep a safe distance to the other customers and our staff members.
– We recommend card payments.
– Do not arrive at the shop if you are feeling even a bit ill.
Webshop & remote services
We are also at your service through webshop, over the phone, by email and on social media. All items in our selection can be posted. In case you can’t find what you were looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help!
We encourage to shop online and offer free postage in Finland for purchases over 25 euros. It is also possible to pick up your order from the shop so that we’ll bring you the ready packed items to the doorstep.