Design Treasure Hunt on June 12th–
Find design treasures hidden by Design District entrepreneurs!
Hints shared on Design District’s social media channels will guide you to to the treasure spots. The hints will be published during June 12th, the Helsinki Day:
The first hint will be published at 8:30am, social media channels will be kept busy durint the whole day. The same social media channels will also be used to share information on the treasures that have already been found.
Also follow these to be a part of an urban adventure: #ddhelsinki #ddsuunnistus
Participating Design District members and the design treasures they hide:
– AINO shop: free choice of tunic
– ALESSI shop: Juicy Salif reamer by Philippe Starck
– Artek: stool 60 in birch
– Be & Liv: two Blossom candle lanterns
– Designmuseo: general bravery medal by Katariina Guthwert
– Galateia: handmade key pouch from Finnish fish leather
– Hotel Indigo Helsinki – Boulevard: two gift cards
– Lapuan kankurit: Miesten Sauna pillow and seat cover designed by Matti Pikkujämsä, Terva bath towel and peat soap
– Latva Baari: Lunch gift card for two people
– Likrearto: Woodoneck-necklace from the studio’s own Aquatic jewelry line
– Lokal: Espresso or cappuccino, a handmade cup and saucer by Nathalie Lahdenmäki
– Noora Ojala Design (Raw North Collective): “Silver Nail” ring
– OHO Gallery: OHO shopping bag
– Paloni: Two “Granite” necklaces by Finnish jewelry brand Nouseva Myrsky
– Pore Helsinki: Bold Tuesdayn Go! Cities poster
– Ravintola Juuri: Gift card for a three-course menu lunch
– SOFiNAH shop: Mantraband wristlet ”Forever Friends”
– Solo Sokos Hotel Torni: gift card, one night hotel accommodation for two
– Sora Design (Raw North Collective): Lovegun jewel
– Soup&Juice: three gift cards
In cooperation: CreativeMornings, Helsinki Day.
Organizer: Design District Helsinki.