- Open house in a new Durat Showroom design by Linda Bergroth. Thu 16.09.2021 // Time 10pm – 6pm
- Nomen Nescio – new era Nomen Nescio is opening a new flagship store in the heart of Helsinki. The opening is a part of bigger movement, next chapter that we have been working on for a longer period of time. In the new space we are able to offer better service, customized events, experiences, design and art as well as new product lines. Fri 17.09.2021 – Sun 19.09.2021
- Johanna Gullichsen at Lasipalatsi New Store Opening & Machine embroidery workshops on Friday 10.09.2021 and Saturday 11.09.2021 at 1pm – 4pm
- Poiat Showroom Opening Thu 09.09.2021 – Sun 19.09.2021 // Pre-booked showroom visits for design industry professionals during weekdays from 9am to 4pm. During weekends, an open house event from 11am to 4pm.
- Kultaseppä Kulmala & Oz Jewel take part in The Glass Bead Game / Jewellery Essence exhibition at the gallery GAo ShAn Thu 02.09.2021 – Sat 02.10.2021
- Elina Heilanen ja Susanna Saarikko & Petra Lehtinen Liike Showroom. Liike presents graduates from Aalto University and this year, they have invited Elina Heilanen and Susanna Saarikko & Petra Lehtinen to show their collections. Fri 17.09.2021 – Sat 18.09.2021 // Friday from 12pm to 7pm, Saturday from 11am to 4pm.
- Visit Niimaar Circular Design Showroom & Workshop // Visits Thu 09.09.2021 – Fri 17.09.2021 // Workshop Thu 09.09.2021 from 5pm to 6pm.
- Finarte Gallery What makes an item art? Can consumer goods be art? Finarte Concept Store dresses as a playful gallery for Helsinki Design Week with the launch of a new Finarte collection Gallery. Mon 13.09.2021 – Sun 19.09.2021 // Time Mon to Fri 11-18, Sat 11-16
- Sustainable Crossbody Bag Workshop at Pihka Collection boutique // Fri 10.9.2021 from 5pm to 9pm. Course is to be booked in advance. Get you ticket here.