Sorry to inform you that the guided walk is cancelled. We recommend that you’ll take the tour on your own instead. Please see the listed shops to visit!
The most popular autumn design sale, the Design Market, will open Helsinki Design Week on 3–5 September 2020. During the event, Design District Helsinki organizes three guided walks around the district. You will be taken to distinguished design shops offering sample sales and good bargains and get to meet designers. All of the vendors are committed to environmentally sound design and products.
We’ll meet at Mariankatu 10 on Thu 3 September at 16.30, free admission!
Notice that you’re warmly welcome to take the tour on your own, as well, but please, pay attention to the opening hours.
DDH walks 1
Thu 3 September at 16.30-18.00.
1. Viaminnet // Mariankatu 10 / Thu-Fri 11-18 Sat 11-16
2. Lumi Supermarket // Aleksanterinkatu 28 / Thu 10-20 Fri 10-19 Sat 10-18
3. CraftCorner / Taito shop Helsky & Unionin26 Shop // Eteläesplanadi 4 / Thu-Fri 10-18 Sat 10-17
4. Kartell Flagstore / Nomart // Kasarmikatu 21 / Thu-Fri 10-18 Sat 11-16
5. Kämp Garden // Pohjoisesplanadi 33 / Thu-Fri 11-19 Sat 10-17