Sorry to inform you that the guided walk is cancelled. We recommend that you’ll take the tour on your own instead. Please see the listed shops to visit!
The most popular autumn design sale, the Design Market, will open Helsinki Design Week on 3–5 September 2020. During the event, Design District Helsinki organizes three guided walks around the district. You will be taken to distinguished design shops offering sample sales and good bargains and get to meet designers. All of the vendors are committed to environmentally sound design and products.
We’ll meet at Yrjönkatu 34 on Fri 4 September at 16.30, free admission!
Notice that you’re warmly welcome to take the tour on your own, as well, but please, pay attention to the opening hours.
DDH walks 2
Pe 4.9. klo 16.30-18.00
1. COSTO X Pure Waste Concept Store // Yrjönkatu 34 / Thu-Fri 10-18 Sat 11-17
2. KN Kati Niemi hattukauppa // Eerikinkatu 1 / Thu-Fri 11.30-18 Sat 11-15
3. Frank/ie // Annankatu 13 LH 6 / Thu-Fri 12-18 Sat 12-17
4. LOKAL // Annankatu 9 / Thu-Fri 10-18 Sat 11-16
5. Johanna Gullichsen // Erottajankatu 1 / Thu-Fri 10 – 18 Sat 11-16